Naïvety's Star (lady_noremon) wrote,
Naïvety's Star

Sea MonkeysxPhysiotherapyxAVEX

Well I had just posted that my Sea Monkeys weren't old enough for fighting (& mating) yet...:

I checked on them around 7:00AM on Saturday (August 18TH) and they all seemed fine. And then June told me to look at them around 10:00AM and two of the three large adult males were fighting. She thought that they were stuck together & couldn't get unstuck, or that they were "riding" each other. But I had to explain that they were just fighting (like oxen do). Mine aren't 4 weeks old yet which is when they are mature, and none of my other adults seem to be female, so I think they are just acting-up like teenagers or it's a dominance thing. Anyway the larger male involved was Julius, and I haven't yet named the other 2 [{HERE} is a picture of the 3 of them. Any name suggestions?]. The one he fought with was the smallest of the 3 large males, and he has a shorter tail. They fought from sometime after 7:00AM until sometime between 11:00PM & 1:00AM--Since they were fighting when I checked on them during CTV National News, but had stopped when I checked on them at 1:00AM. They even kept fighting when I aerated the water! D: During times they'd unlock one side of their graspers and slow down, but then go right back to slamming & pushing each other about. They are still swimming about relatively normally now though, so I guess they didn't hurt each other too bad. Though Julius was doing what I think were joyful victory circles that night after. I've also uploaded all the video & pictures I was behind in uploading of my Sea Monkeys.


Jean Havoc is probably appropriate for talking about physiotherapy. Though I prefer his steady happiness in the plot of the original anime over the manga (I've yet to watch Brotherhood). Then again he gets to be more heroic/have a bigger role in the manga, and in the end it works out anyway. Havoc is my favourite "FullMetal Alchemist"** character, in any case.

But anyway; I now have a date for my MRI! October 3RD, at 5:30PM. If it was any later I'd find it even creepier. See the imaging machines are in a secluded lower level of the hospital it's at (and it will probably be dark then). I know because I went there when I had my concussion. But yeah, got an appointment!


And I heard back from physiotherapy too. All the time I was out Friday I dreaded having to take the call. I had planned to let it go to voicemail, but decided I had better deal with it then since it might mean having to find a different department at another hospital. Well I received none so besides from Twitter*** I relaxed this weekend. I didn't hear my RAZR go off this morning, but I had a voicemail when I woke-up. I had to wait until my mom stopped in after work because I was so anxious about listening to it :/

I was told that I should call during business hours if I wanted to speak to someone (which is why I waited until closing to call). But she says I should come every 2 weeks then until my MRI, since it is helping, she guesses. I'll have to call during business hours tomorrow :/ But I just hope I won't get half-assed treatment because I'm redundant or something :/


As I said before I was going to the Annapolis Valley Exhibition. Well Douchette wasn't sure he was going, and after waiting all week to find-out, I finally just went with my mother on Friday. I had saved $50 for it, and ended-up spending it all on 8 cat toys (from CAPS!), a ride on the Sea-Ray, and food. I am a very exciting person! I love the Chinese food (the family used to have a restaurant, but sold it), donairs, caramel & candy apples, cider, poutines, and pretty much I love exhibition food. I took a lot of pictures, and a few videos of the Exhibition {HERE}, but I haven't gone through & posted the pictures yet. I just don't like going alone because it isn't much fun by myself anymore. I wish I had someone to go on rides with though. They used to be my favourite part. I don't think my mom & I were there over 2 hours, and I had done all I really wanted to do. Though after I ate the donair I had brought back the next day (Saturday), my mom asked if I wanted to go again to get another one & her some of the fancy fudge a vender sells up there. So she gave me enough to do so, and I even had enough to play 2 midway games. I won a little purple elephant from the one where you shoot cups with a cork-rifle, and a small stuffed anthropomorphic kite (I will mail the kite to whoever wants me to!) at the one where you pay 25¢ to roll a ball down and try to get it stuck in the dip and not have it roll back.

Also 3 of the cat toys were handmade mice (the other 5 were of the 5 for $2 kind),and like always I let Minnow, Nicolas, & Lydia choose which one each wanted. Well not even 2 hours later I went to throw the one Lydie got for her, and noticed she had ripped the tail off of it, so I had to take it away from her until I can make it a new one/re-sew it (the tail could very well have been eaten :/). Then I was getting a drink of Beep when she brought me the one Nicki had picked and dropped it on my foot. The toy was soaking wet and she had dropped it into a water dish -_____- So I rinsed it out and set it up to dry. The next day it was dry, so I rubbed catnip on it and gave it back to Nick. An hour later Lydie brought it to me and dropped it once again soaking wet :/ She has left it alone the last 2 days though.


**I actually had a messed-up dream a few weeks ago that went from a cheesy actiony spy type to a scientist going all Shou Tucker on his family. The Mina part & the 'can't you fix her?' cat part is why I haven't rewatched the anime or yet watched Brotherhood. FMA was the 2ND anime I ever watched in fansubs (the first being "DN Angel") and both of those parts really upset me & gave me nightmares.

***No-one seems to understand or really care. [But I need to be calm before I reply at all. (Though my Following has already gone from 707 to 706)]

Well calmness didn't matter. I was getting ready to go up to outpatients (I've been sick and my fever reached 103°F), and checked my e-mail after I got done calling my mom. I had a 'removed you from their friends list' notification from the person I meant to reply to, removing me from one of the RP journals. Why the Hell if not to make me feel awful. But I panicked and tried replying anyway and again no-one cares about anything I say. I also am now at 704 Followers. One of which had Followed me back, just to Block me right after. I just don't know what to do anymore.
Tags: canada, nova scotia, sea monkeys

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.