Well I have been meaning to update this for awhile, like the last week. I was lazy I guess.
Over the weekend I was sick. I was über tired (still am :P), I had a über headache, my mouth was dry, my throat was sore, I ached all over, and I was ever so pale. I was asked if I was doing drugs, because under my eyes was all dark (raccoon eyes) and I was so pale. I missed school on Monday, to go to the doctor. He is sending me for blood tests, and a urine test, >_< *gah*. It's not that I hate needles, I just hate haveing the blood tests, 'cause they ether can't get any blood, or it keeps bleeding. Dr.Yafai is getting me tested for diabeties. Furve! Hope it's not that...
Anyway my week was not entirerly a bad experience. Even though I will probbally have to write my CAN HIS exam. I could not even show up and still pass the course though. I'm making atleast a 80...
I bought 2 new graphic novels on Monday! Cresent Moon vols 1-2! Nozomu is soooo awesome. That said the only reason I bought it was because the cover art was beautiful. Also reading of the back mentioned a werewolf. I love werewolves, so um I had to buy it then. I had some "extra" cash so I pur'cash'ed vol 2. I hope to get vol 3 within the next 2 months.
I got to play D&D last night! I am upset because I can no longer have a chance of using Shia Lumbridge as my character...I made a new character last night for D20 Modern (thus the reason for no more Shia, she is a half-elf).
I am going to Matt's house on Saturday (hopefully) to play more D20 Modern!!! Oh booyah!
I had Matty-Chan to my house last night while Little Benny and Stacey went to the middle level meeting thing. I managed to stay at 6% damage for 5:00 in SSBM! Agaimst 3 bots, with me using Linkypoo. That is one of my newest good score thingies. I am not that good at SSBM... The only level 9s I can beat if there is 3 of them are JigglyPuffs. I used to be good at it during the week I played it everyday for abunch of hours, while I was sick.
Anyway I want to read some scanlations and maybe some lemons before 5:30 pm (my time) so G'night all yaz!
---T3h Nor-Chan >^_^< *meow*
Think about this...
You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
*PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST IT'S SO DAMN TRUE*
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists, loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great. add this as a comment to ten of ur friends tonight and at midnight your true love will find you. Something good will happen to you at 2:25 tomorrow. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Whoever breaks this chain letter will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years...
|comments: Leave a comment|