Yeah a meme ^^;
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
krogoth5, fox_avenger& alchemy_hisoka, oh and Benny, Matt's little brother (well not little in size just younger) he is great in the woods!
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
A squirrel or a toad ^^;
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I say like "Hey look!" Then it just hurries/hops away, with me chasing it if it were a toad...I love toads and frogs ^^;
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it.
Somewhat small, with lots of hide-a-ways, and paneling, and it's cozy.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Should it be? Like I mean it's in the middle of the woods ^^;
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
Roasted foods, and barbecue :D And sweets....and other yummy things....and Christmas crackers just because with phats inside...Oh and mini-sunflowers and zinnia! There are nice chairs around it, and paintings and a china cabinet on the walls.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
Fancy tea cup.
8. What do you do with the cup?
I'd stare at it and probably leave it...unless it was intact then I might take it back home and clean it.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
The sea, and it has a beach too :3
10. How will you cross the water?
Massive viking ship XD or by jet plane, we could try to swim but you know it's too big...I'd like to swim in it a bit though, but not try and cross it!
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
Well go figure.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
^^; So my problems are a toad :D
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
"Hey look a problem!" then it runs away and I chase it?
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
So I have a small amount of ambition.... ^^;
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
o_o What else would someone put instead of food? Unless the table was empty.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
;--; so my relationships are as brittle as china glass? *cries*
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.
Leave them be, or wash them? o_o
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
*snicker* I guess this is correct --MY LUST IS AS BIG AS A OCEAN *MWAHAHAHA*! Just kidding. ^^;
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
I CAN'T CROSS IT WITHOUT DROWNING :O ...so now what?
So my relationships are fragile. I have a huge sexual appeitie, but it is not that important to my life. The most important people in my life are Matt, Trev, Armadei, and Benny. My problems are tiny, and they run away. I don't have much drive to take on my problems. I am very open, and I am VERY happy! Oh and I like to abandon things, or take them home and wash them clean...
EDIT-- Armadei is on there because I consider her one of my best friends, and my only online friend. Like I have online aquitences but not real freinds anymore ^^;
|comments: Leave a comment|